Your pets” comfort, happiness and style is our priority. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, we are happy to accept a return within 14 days of all qualified items. Once the items have been received and approved, we will issue a refund to the original payment method and send an email confirmation. Please allow a few business days for our team to process your return package and for the refund to appear on your statements.
Your purchase must be returned within 14 days of delivery. In order to be eligible for a return the purchased item(s) must be in the same condition they were received. Unworn, undamaged, with original packaging and receipt/order confirmation included. Your item(s) will be inspected/reviewed before they are approved for a refund.
SALE ITEM EXCEPTIONS
Items that have been purchased on clearance, final sale, with discount codes and gift cards may not be returned or exchanged.
HOW TO START A RETURN
To start a return, please contact us at email@example.com and fill out the questionnaire. Once we receive your return request, we will inspect it and either approve or deny the return. If your return is approved for a refund, we will notify you by email and we’ll send you a shipping label with instructions on how to process your return.
1. Order Number
3. Reason For Return
● Size is too small
● Size is too big
● Item not as seen on website
● Did not like color/item
● Item damaged or defective
● Changed mind
4. How can we improve your pups expectations? (Optional)
We are happy to exchange your purchase for the same style but different size and/or color. However, we cannot exchange your purchase for a different item, in that case you would have to start a return process and then purchase the desired item.
RETURN & EXCHANG COSTS
QUESTIONS TO ANSWER
1. Decide how long they have to return an item?
2. Decide how many days it will take to process return and show up on their bank?
3. Will we charge a fee for return? If they have to pay for return is it standard? or do they handle it?
4. Can we make a deal with the shipping company for a standard shipping fee?
5. How do they get a return label?
6. How do we keep track on the website when an item I returned back In stock and when an item is taken out
of stock for exchange and not purchased through website?